When Winter is Here

What is the theme of this blog? Besides consistantly bad spelling and grammar, I don't think there really is one.

Friday, April 07, 2006


So I heard a great song on KCRW the other day and I wanted to share it with others. The band is The Boy Least Likely To and the song is called Be Gentle With Me.

I love their little cartoons on the CD cover and Website (the was for you Chone!) They also play the xylophone, which in my opinion is a sadly underepresented instrument in rock music today.

If I had a band it would be made up of all underrespresented instruments. The name of the band could even be Underrepresented Instruments. We would play the xylophone, of course, and the cow bell and the kazoo or recorder. My friend Katie could play the Obo (which is one of those great words with only two letters, like Bob, B and O, hey Obo is the opposite of Bob! another great name)
The magic of this band is anyone could be in it. You wouldn't have to have any musical talent at all.
Oh, and water glasses, that would be a good one.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:05 PM, Anonymous dan said…

    sadly, during the live show, they used a keyboard instead of a xylophone, but they did have a couple of wierd instruments that they played.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home